JAMES HARDIE SIDING ST LOUIS
JAMES HARDIE SIDING
Don’t Settle for Less – James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding Is the Best!
James Hardie is the global leader in the research and development of fiber cement siding and Banner Construction is proud to be St. Louis' premier Elite James Hardie Remodeler.
James Hardie represents 90 percent of the fiber cement siding market in the United States and it has been installed on over 5.5 million homes. Its popularity is due in large part, to its remarkable durability and beauty. James Hardie is so confident in the quality of their products that they offer a 30-year limited warranty. Not many siding companies provide such extensive coverage for their products.
James Hardie products are highly recommended by architects and custom home builders from coast to coast.
Siding Plus a Whole Lot More!
James Hardie offers a variety of siding styles and colors, so you have a wide selection.
- HardiePlank® Lap Siding comes in a variety of finishes, including Select Cedarmill, Beaded Cedarmill and Smooth
- HardieShingle® Siding comes in either Staggered, Straight Edge or Scalloped Panels.
- HardiePanel® Vertical Siding includes finishes like Cedarmill, Smooth, Stucco and Sierra.
- Artisan® Collection siding is thicker to add more dimension and looks more luxurious.
Their high-quality products aren’t limited to just siding either . They provide a wide range of other products to complement your home’s exterior. These include:
- HardieTrim® Boards add the finishing touch for fascia and corners. They are available in various sizes and finishes.
- HardieSoffit® Panels are available in both smooth and vented styles.
- HardieWrap® Weather Barriers provide additional protection from weather.
- HardieBacker® Cement Board.
Long Lasting Beauty
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding is made to last! It will out-perform other siding materials like vinyl, aluminum and wood. Here's why:
- It is non-combustible, so it can better withstand heat and flames
- It is not susceptible to pests, like wood siding.
- It is not porous, so it will not swell and crack in heat and humidity.
- It requires very little maintenance.
James Hardie developed and has been working on perfecting ColorPlus® Technology, a factory finish available in an assortment of beautiful colors. This technology offers superior fade resistance compared to paint applied in the field. The addition of the factory finish has made their product an extremely popular alternative to vinyl and other siding materials.
Engineered for Climate®
James Hardie recognizes that varying climates require different products for best durability and performance. That’s why they created the HardieZone® system, to ensure that you get the right product for your region. Hurricanes, UV rays, snowstorms, and even the changing seasons can affect product performance. James Hardie tests their products so they can assure they can withstand the weather in the region where they are installed.
Get the Best Siding Installed by the Best Contractor
As one of the James Hardie Preferred Elite Remodelers, Banner Construction is 100% devoted to the quality installation and service of the James Hardie Plank Siding, related trim, and other accessories. All our sales consultants and installation crews receive the required James Hardie factory training. Our consultants also have years of experience working with homeowners to achieve the best results possible.
For the discriminating St. Louis homeowner, James Hardie is the ONLY CHOICE. Give us a call today for more information!