The COVID-19 pandemic is still impacting the entire globe. Some businesses have been ordered to close their doors. Others are considered essential, so they may remain open for any services or products.
Construction Is an Essential Business
Construction companies and contractors are considered to be an essential business in Missouri during the pandemic. They are needed to continue building and improving homes, especially when neglecting the work will lead to more damage.
Banner Constructions remains open for business during this challenging time to help customers in need of our services. We can still install siding on homes while still practicing safe social distancing measures. We can assess the project with the homeowner, while keeping a safe distance, wearing masks, frequent hand-washing and no personal contact.
If the homeowner prefers, we can also do estimates via online video tools, like ZOOM. The customer can "show" the property via video camera and what they want to accomplish. Banner can follow up by doing a walkaround at the site, then preparing an estimate, which can be emailed or sent through USPS.
Once the estimate is approved, Banner can install the siding without any personal contact with the home's occupants.
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
Banner recommends James Hardie fiber cement siding and products for its longevity, durability and aesthetic appeal. Unlike other materials, James Hardie fiber cement is superior to siding made from other materials like wood, vinyl and metal. Its many advantages include:
- Engineered for Climate. James Hardie makes their siding to resist the weather in particular zones of the country. It can withstand hurricanes, UV rays, snowstorms, and more. It isn't affected by the change of seasons, expanding and contracting, causing cracks to form.
- Resists Moisture and Rot. Water can cause a lot of damage to siding. If it seeps into and underneath it, mold will start to grow and rot will occur. James Hardie fiber cement is designed to repel water and moisture.
- Fire Resistant. James Hardie Fiber Cement siding are non-combustible. They will not ignite or melt when exposed to flames or extreme heat.
- Insusceptible to Pests. Unlike wood siding, termites, woodpeckers, and other critters are not attracted to fiber cement materials.
- Color Plus Technology. There are a wide variety of colors to choose from. The color will last for years without fading or chipping because it is baked on, not painted.
- 30-Year Warranty. James Hardie offers a 30-year warranty on all its siding and trim.
About Banner Construction
Banner Construction has been a local full service exterior restoration contractor since 1993. Located in St. Louis County, they have served hundreds of satisfied customers in St. Charles, Chesterfield, Ladue, Wildwood, Ballwin, Clayton, Frontenace and surrounding cities and towns. They also do work in the metro East Illinois area, in Belleville, Collinsville, O'Fallon, Fairview Heights, Edwardsville and more.
Banner Construction is a James Hardie Elite Preferred contractor, a designation that certifies them as a company trained in the proper installation and maintenance of James Hardie fiber cement products. This certification is important for meeting the James Hardie warranty criteria. If the siding is installed by an uncertified contractor, the warranty may not be valid.
Banner also installs premium Pella and Simonton windows and low maintenance PVC decks to customers in the area.