When it comes to customer satisfaction and service, Banner Construction always strives for excellence. We are very proud to be recognized by the Guildquality as one of their members who was awarded the 2020 Pella Windows Platinum Service award.
The criteria for receiving this award was based on client feedback on how contractors demonstrated the highest level of commitment to service excellence. Eligibility was open to all Guildmaster members across the United States. Banner was one of only 13 winners and the only contractor in Missouri and the metro-East area to receive the award.
Why Choose Pella Replacement Windows and Doors?
Banner Construction only carries premium products because we care about quality. That’s why we’ve chosen to install Pella windows and doors over brands that are much more inferior. Pella products may cost more initially, but when properly installed, they retain their beauty and functionality for decades.
Some benefits that Pella offers that other window manufacturers may not include:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Pella products are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the business.
- Diversity. No other manufacturer offers the wide array of choices in style, shapes, frame materials, finishes, and colors that Pella provides.
- Energy Efficiency. All windows and doors manufactured by Pella are designed to maximize energy efficiency. That goes a long way toward saving you big bucks on your utility bills.
- Design Assistance. Pella offers a design tool that allows you to customize your window or door with the beautiful, innovative options that fit your home and lifestyle and see how it looks all pulled together.
- Continuous Innovation. Since 1925, Pella has been a leader in innovation, going beyond requirements to make beautifully designed products you can be proud to own.
Benefits of Replacing Windows and Doors
There are many advantages to replacing your windows and doors. You’ll immediately notice the increased brightness that new windows provide. When you use premium replacement windows like Pella, you’re getting many more benefits, as well.
1. Increased Home Value
As with any home improvement project, there are considerations as to the ROI factor. Replacing your windows is one of the best home improvements for increasing its value. According to the Remodeling 2020 Cost vs. Value Report, new vinyl replacement windows pose a return of over 72% of the cost at resale.
2. Enhanced Security and Safety
If your windows are too warped or the latches are broken, they may not close or lock properly. This provides intruders with opportunities to enter your home easily. If the windows are hard to open or stuck closed, it poses a hazard for escaping the house in the event of a fire or other emergency. New windows offer improved functionality that allows you to enjoy fresh air when you choose, and increased security with high-tech locks and security sensors for peace of mind.
3. Decreased Dust and Allergens
If you choose between-the-glass blinds or shades, they won’t collect dust and dirt. This reduces time you spend cleaning, as well as the amount of allergens that can enter the home.
4. Improved Comfort and Energy Savings
New ENERGY STAR® certified Pella windows and doors are energy efficient with tight seals and argon gas between the panes. These features prevent air from leaking in or out, keeping the indoor temperature better controlled. Your HVAC system will work more efficiently, extending its lifespan. And, of course, that results in lower utility bills.
5. Reduced Noise.
The insulated frames and triple-pane glass in Pella windows will buffer the outside noise from traffic, lawn mowers, dogs, and other annoying disruptions. You can take naps, read, and enjoy a quieter environment with fewer interruptions.
6. Enhanced Curb Appeal
New windows on your home can make it look like new. Clear glass panes and beautifully finished frames will beautify the exterior and interior. Different colors and styles can improve the aesthetics and complement other features of the house. Nothing makes a better first impression than new windows.
7. Lower Maintenance
Built-in blinds and shades reduce the need for dusting. Sashes that tilt in make for easier cleaning. Vinyl and fiberglass frames require little maintenance. You can spend less time cleaning and more time doing the things you really enjoy.
Windows and Doors to Match Your Lifestyle
With so many choices, you’re sure to find the right style of Pella windows and doors that complement your décor. When deciding on the specific features for your windows and doors, there are some factors to consider.
- Lifestyle. Consider the space where your windows or doors will be installed and how it’s used. If there are children or pets in the home, you may want to contemplate adding between-the-glass blinds or shades. If your climate experiences extreme temperatures, the most energy efficient windows are advisable.
- Budget. Most of us don’t have unlimited funds available for home improvements. Set your budget limits and plan your purchases around it. You can discuss options during a free consultation with Banner Construction. We will also review any special promotions and financing available.
- Materials. There are three different types of materials available for Pella replacement windows and doors. Each has its own features and benefits.
- Wood frames can be painted or stained in colors that complement your home. Wood is a classic look that’s natural and warm but can require more maintenance than other materials.
- Fiberglass offers strength and durability. It can withstand extreme temperature changes and is easy to clean.
- Vinyl provides good energy efficiency at an affordable price and is low maintenance.
- Window Types. There are six different window types to choose from: awning, casement, sliding, bay and bow as well as single- and double-hung windows. They are all available in various standard sizes. If your window opening doesn’t conform with any of the standard sizes, Pella offers custom solutions to fit any size.
- Customizable Features. There are options you can choose to make your windows meet your needs. With Pella® Insynctive Technology, you can automate the between-the-glass blinds or shades or use your smartphone to check the windows remotely. Choose different hardware finishes, grille patterns, and glass options to match your preferences and architecture. Banner Construction can help you check out any options and offer design ideas beforehand with the Pella design tool.
Get the Best Installation with a Certified Pella Contractor
Choosing Pella premium windows and doors will give you the best quality and selections. However, if they aren’t installed properly, you may be wasting your money. That’s why it’s important to have your windows and doors installed by a certified Pella contractor like Banner Construction.
As a Pella Certified Contractor, Banner receives training and support from Pella that benefits us so we can give our customers the best products and services. We are authorized to used their windows design tool that enables us to work with you to create the look and performance that meets your budget limitations.
When you’re ready for new replacement windows, call the award-winning Pella Certified Contractor, Banner Construction. We look forward to discussing your home improvement projects.