Siding Replacement Is a Great Investment
Siding replacement is one of the biggest investments homeowners can make. It is a great home improvement option when trying to sell a property. Siding replacement can help increase property value, improve curb appeal, and provide better exterior protection for homes.
Homes in the midwest encounter cold and wet weather during this time of year, which can cause damages to the siding. Siding may need to be replaced if there is cracking or peeling due to weather. Further damage can take place if the old siding is not repaired and moisture has found its way underneath.
Spring is a great time to start any home improvement project. Springtime is the preferred season to have the siding replaced. The warmer weather and longer days give Banner Construction contractors more time to install new siding.
Sealing materials also adhere faster in warmer weather than in colder temperatures. Cleaning after the project is complete is easier during the spring since there is no snow to deal with.
Fiber Cement Siding
There are many siding materials to choose from. Vinyl, wood, or stucco are decent siding materials; however, fiber cement siding is superior to them all. Fiber cement is a mix of cement and wood pulp. It was first manufactured in the 1980s by the James Hardie company. Installing fiber cement siding has many benefits.
- Durability. Fiber cement siding is five times thicker than vinyl siding. It will not crack, warp, or shrink.
- Appearance. James Hardie fiber cement siding can be made to mimic the texture of other siding materials such as cedar shingles or wood lap boards. It also comes in various baked-on colors to coordinate with existing home decor.
- Protection. Fiber cement siding resists damage from strong winds, hail, high humidity, and freezing conditions.
- Non-combustible. It is made to resist heat damage and will not ignite if exposed to a direct flame. Some insurance companies even offer a discount on coverage if James Hardie fiber cement siding is used.
- Low maintenance. Fiber cement siding is easy to clean and requires very little maintenance.
- Eco-friendly. The natural materials that makeup fiber cement siding is good for the environment. It can be recycled or reused.
- Warranty. Their warranty is good for 30 years!
Banner Construction Is a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor
Banner Construction offers quality installation, great customer service, and superior products to every homeowner. They complete all training and adhere to the standards set by the James Hardie Company. This distinction demonstrates Banner Construction’s commitment to providing the best workmanship to every project. Being a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor requires:
An outstanding track record of performance and satisfied customers
- Compliance with installation best practices
- Sufficient liability and compensation insurance
- Proper licensing and bonding
- Satisfactory credit report
Schedule Spring Siding Installation Now with Banner Construction
Why not get ahead of everyone else needing new siding by scheduling it with Banner Construction now? You’ll get ahead of the pack and won’t need to wait.
Banner Construction has been serving St. Louis homeowners since 1993 offering full exterior services. They install windows, doors, decks, vinyl, and fiber cement siding. Banner also installs matching fascia, soffit, and trim.
Banner Construction is known for delivering exceptional results to each of its customers. Banner’s consistency in outstanding customer service was recognized by receiving the Guildmaster Award four times.
Banner Construction provides free estimates for all siding projects. Contact them today for your spring project!