Banner Construction is pleased to announce that it is now a certified installer for Pella Premium windows. They have added Pella as another brand option for replacement windows, in addition to Simonton vinyl windows. Now homeowners have a choice between these two excellent brands for window replacement.
Pella Windows has been around since 1925, providing top-of-the-line windows and doors to consumers who appreciate the highest quality and performance. Pella Windows and Doors have been consistently rated #1 in testing by Consumer Reports. They’ve also been named greenest window and door brand by Green Builder Media. Pella offers energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® certification in all 50 states. This means that all Pella doors and windows help:
- lower utility costs
- enhance comfort
- protect the environment
Pella has participated in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR program since 1999. They are dedicated to building products with superior energy efficiency. This commitment is embedded in every phase of the manufacturing process, from product design, testing, sales, marketing, and consumer education.
Homeowners have many options when choosing Pella for replacement windows and doors. Pella can custom-make windows to fit almost any specification and opening. Materials available are wood, fiberglass, and vinyl. Each offers its own advantages. Some of the window styles they offer include:
- Awning windows are hinged at the top and swing outward at the bottom.
- Casement windows are hinged at the side and swing outward.
- Double-hung windows can be raised from the bottom or lowered from the top for two levels of ventilation. The sashes also lean in for convenient cleaning.
- Single-hung windows are raised from the bottom for ventilation, while the top sash remains stationary.
- Sliding windows slide open horizontally from one side.
- Bay windows typically have a fixed window in the center joined together with venting windows on each side.
- Bow windows join four or more windows together to form a graceful curve.
- Custom windows can be made to fit virtually any opening and come in any size. They can have unique shapes, angled frames, intricate designs, and stained or beveled glass.
- You can also order specialty windows that have unique features and operations.
About Banner Construction
Banner Construction has been in business since 1993, providing St. Louis area homeowners with the best service and products for their home’s exterior. As a James Hardie Preferred Elite Contractor, Banner installs the best fiber cement siding available. They install vinyl siding as well, by Mastic Home Exteriors. Banner also installs matching fascia, soffit, and trim for a completely finished look.
Banner installs Simonton vinyl windows as well as Pella products. All of their products are high-quality because they believe their customers deserve the best. They only offer products and materials that have stood the test of time.
Banner Construction has earned the prestigious Guildmaster Award, which recognizes companies in the building, remodeling, contracting, and real estate professions for delivering consistently superior customer experience. They have also been an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau since 1994, maintaining an A+ rating throughout.
As Jessica Benbow, Banner’s Director of Marketing puts it, “When you’re considering new windows or doors for your home, be sure to request an estimate from a professional, Pella-Certified Contractor. Here at Banner Construction, we have undergone the extensive training that Pella offers. We want to assure our customers they are getting excellent service and proper installation of their Pella windows.”
When looking for replacement windows in the St. Louis area, homeowners should consider Pella premium windows. Banner Construction. They provide free estimates for all their projects.